Man With a Movie Camera

One man's journey through a BFA in Film program

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

B&W Photography


I'm having a love affair with photogrpahy currently. I've spent a good chunk of time in the dark room as of late, being that my final pictures are due Friday (well, next friday, but I want to go home early).

Photos

So here they are. They'll only be up till this Friday. One of these days I'll get around to actually making a coherant site for all my film/photography work, but for now, this will have to do.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:56 a.m. , Blogger Shannon said...

    I love the pictures...I have nothing else to say really, but that would be too short of a comment, so I'll just add some jibberish to make it appear longer...but they're really very good...I'm impressed

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home