Man With a Movie Camera

One man's journey through a BFA in Film program

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Garbage in Garbage out


My pastor spoke a sermon on this line a while ago. And that prooves very true. I don't know what I was thinking with the post that this one replaces, but I'm thankful to have people who are willing to be honest with me when they see me stumble.

I went to Passion Toronto this evening. It was an excellent time of learning and worship. The speaker made some really strong attempts to remind how small we are, and how HUGE God is. He took us through a lot of astonomy, and ended with the picture here. It's some odd million light years away in a whir-pool galaxy. But a stunning image don't you think?

Also, David Crowder is easily the most talented Christian artist, or even secualr artist, out there. He put on one amazing concert.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:07 p.m. , Blogger Paul Lawton said...

    barron,
    i regret that my first comment on here is a negative one, but i've thought about it for a few days and i think that you should not have those words on your blog. even reading those words can be enough to cause a brother to stumble i think.
    i do love you though brother.

     
  • At 12:37 a.m. , Blogger Barron C said...

    Nope, you're right. And thanks for keeping me accountable. Not sure what I was thinking with that. I appreciate your honesty.

     
  • At 11:14 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    man oh man, I've been hearing some good things about David Crowder, me thinks I should give him a listen sometime...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home