Man With a Movie Camera

One man's journey through a BFA in Film program

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Get your tats


I thought this was neat.

I'm a particular fan of the one to the right. If ever I feel the need to get a tatoo, I'd get somehting like that.

This is a tragic story. Plate accidents kill over 1 Americans every year.

(that's not an actual fact, what IS a fact is that pens actually kill on average 6 people every year)

P.S.: New blog layout obviously. I thought this one was a llittle less busy. Sorry I haven't redone the links yet. They're a comin.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:36 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hey barron.. man, plates can really suck. i think that i would be kind of put out in the afterlife by being killed by a plate...
    long time no talk... like, hardcore, but i read your blog all the time.. just wanted you to know that. You seem pretty happy where you are, and i'm really happy for that.

    take care dahling.
    -sunny kooy

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home