Man With a Movie Camera

One man's journey through a BFA in Film program

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Semester Deux


Coming back to Toronto has been wonderful. I got 2 new roomates. One is a med student, the other is an interior designer. Both are clean, and like to clean. And I think we're going to get along just fine.

In fact, my apartment is cleaner than it has ever been before. For the first time it actually 'feels' like it's clean. I went mad the other day and disinfected a lot of stuff. I even used our kitchen last night. Which is something I was rather afraid to do before.

The picture was taken on Dec 12th, at a hill on Keele St. just north of Bloor. It was the day I went sledding, and also the day I finished my first semester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home