Man With a Movie Camera

One man's journey through a BFA in Film program

Monday, January 30, 2006

If you must spend money...

This is my 'top ten things that are worth spending money on'


9) Tacos
This California-Mexican delight is ALWAYS worth it. I've yet to be disappointed. Even better when paired with #2
8) Mood lighting
Any boring, dull, unclean room can be made comfortable and liveable with a few well placed lights.
7) Birkenstocks
Yes, they are expensive, but worth EVERY penny. They are SO good for your feet. Get the Blue inserts for your shoes, they're only like $30.
6) Traveling
I don't think I've ever regretted a penny spent on travel Experience is priceless
5) Apple Computers
Had to include it. It's not perfect, but it's the best computer anyone's ever come up with.
4) Education
It's an investment baby.
3) Loan money
I don't do it a lot, but it's very freeing for some reason
3) Toilet Paper
Don't go cheap. You'll regret it later. Murpheys law: You'll always get the runs when you buy scratchy toilet paper.
2) Dinner with friends.
Really, don't be afraid to spend money on eating with other people.
1) a Duvay
I can't say ENOUGH about duvays. Yes they're pricey, but man oh man, nothing, but NOTHING feels better than sleeping under a down filled duvay. It's like your bed is hugging you all night long. If I had my duvay, I could sleep through world war three. If you've never experienced a duvay, buy one on my recomendation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home