Man With a Movie Camera

One man's journey through a BFA in Film program

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Got Milk?

So assignment #2 is coming along well I'd say. There's a lot of trust when I'm filming, beucase I'm torn between reshooting in case a shot doesn't turn out, and trying to conserve the film itself. Ultimately, there's little reason to reshoot, becuase you could 'assume' you shot it wrong all day (and believe me, I do). It's SO different than video, where you can immediately go back and see what you've done. I have to wait till Wednesday morning to see how my shoot went, and then decide if I need to shoot again or not.

So that's my 'film student' schpiel.

In other news, I'm questioning dropping choir. It seems to be a big inconvenience on my monday evenings, the quality isn't spectacular, and I don't really 'mesh' with the people there (seeing as how they are all seniors mostly). But I like singing. hmm...

Thoughts?

1 Comments:

  • At 2:21 p.m. , Blogger Shannon said...

    Singing is fun, but it is SO much more fun if you like the people you sing with...there are other places to sing...find a choir with people you can have more fun with...good luck ;)
    PS aren’t I a great friend? I got another blog just so that I could leave you a comment!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home