Man With a Movie Camera

One man's journey through a BFA in Film program

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Oh Rudolph...

I have to pitch my second film idea tomorrow. "Using a moving camera, make an abstract film that clearly evokes a physical sensation."

Inspired by a recent episode in which my thanksgiving dinner came up the way it went down, I have chosen nausea as my sensation. Here's hoping I'm not the only one who will say hello to his food twice.



In other news, there is only one seat in the lecture hall for Concepts & Theories that gets internet. Two seats to the left of me. Interesting...

Why I might want the internet in lecture? Don't know. In fact, I don't want it, becuase my laptop batter last for 2 hours with wireless turned off and the screen set to it's darkest anyway, and the lecture is 3 hours. How I've been able to make it through ever lecture is somewhat of a miricle. No dead battery yet.

Sorry there was nothing more interesting today

[edit: I wrote the title, then totally didn't explain it. Rudolph Laban was a 'movement theorist' (tell your parents THAT'S what you want to be when you grow up!), and ironically, his theories helpped in conceptualising my idea for my pitch. Shout outs to all the Musical Theatre people...]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home