Man With a Movie Camera

One man's journey through a BFA in Film program

Monday, March 13, 2006

About the president of ICACP

Carlo Raponi, in his own words:

"Raised in a cave close to the center of the earth by Troll Martian Elvis impersonators, I escaped and made my way to the surface using nothing more than a spoon and a hi-liter. Once arrived in the warm sun, so familiar to crust wandering bipeds, I was adopted by evangelical ninja wolves and taught the ways of Jesus. Happy, elated and overjoyed at salvation, I decided to let others in on this secret; thus leading me to my present position as Assistant Director for a youth center run by Kawartha Youth for Christ. I am also a chaplain in an open custody facility for young offenders and president of ICACP - the International Coalition for Amalgamation of Cotton and Polyester."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home